Tuesday, December 11, 2012

First Sunrise

Again, I am not going to write a full blog right now; I'm way too tired and delirious from waking up at 5:00 AM the last two mornings. I'll post some pictures anyway for you to look at! On Sunday evening, I went to Pha Taem National Park (near Khong Chiam, Thailand...basically the border of Laos and right on the mighty Mekong River). I went with three of the other Americans, as well as my host mom/boss, her husband, and Miss Wanna (another Thai teacher, Busaba's best friend). Miss Wanna would fit in so incredibly well in Vermont/Western Massachusetts it's not even funny. Sweet jewelry, snazzy patchwork pants, and a super chill attitude. Anyways, Pha Taem is famous because of it's 3,000 year-old cliff paintings and mushroom rock formations...you'll see in a bit. Enjoy the pictures and feel free to ask me any questions via Blogger comment box! Peace.






















No comments:

Post a Comment